Sunday, October 8, 2023

Let's Trim the Tree for Challenge #78



I'm just dropping by today with the result of Challenge #78 where we played 


with the very talented Kimberley

Thanks for being a great elfin companion, Kimberley, and thanks for creating such an inspiring card for our challenge too. It was fab getting to know you a little more.



We were both blown away by the creativity and standard of the entries for this challenge. You guys really do love your snow dudes!

Our Top Picks for this challenge are:

#23 - Sally

We love everything about Sally's card!


Isn't Carol's card adorable! We love how she's created her circle of snowmen. 

Val's tumbling snowmen are just fabulous 
and she created this sweet scene using just one stamp!


Our Winner and Tree Topper for this week is:

We both fell hard for Gundi's adorable card. 
The composition, the colours and the cute, cute snowmen - we love it all!

Congratulations to you all, I hope you enjoy flaunting your blog badges for all the world to see!


Our Random Raffle Winner for Challenge #78 is...


Congratulations to you, Carol! What a special result for you being chosen as a Top Pick AND being drawn by Rudolph as his Random Winner. Please email me a dottypudding (at) aol.com with your snail mail address so I can connect you with your prize. 

 

Thanks again to Kimberley and to everyone who played along with this challenge!

There's a very special challenge underway at Christmas Kickstart this month where we're playing Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge and remembering our special crafting friend Janis Woollbright. I very much hope that you'll come and join the fun. Shhhh, but did I mention that there are prizes?

7 comments:

  1. What a happy surprise, you chose my card. I would like to thank you very much and congratulate all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top picks, I had fun with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner & top picks - well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Gundi - darling card!! And congrats to all the top picks too - wonderful each and every one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just spotted this post amongst the many others - thanks for your kind comments and for picking my card to be showcased this time. Congratulations to the winners

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts