Once again, we have a Guest Elf in da house and for this challenge I'm delighted to be joined by long term blogging buddy, Lynne from Ruby-Dooby-Doo Crafts.
Lynne lives in County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK, with Greg, and their sweet little West Highland Terrier, Ruby. Lynne has been crafting since 2005 and was one of the first people to follow my blog (Just a Dotty Pudding) when I started it back in 2009. We have a similar taste in stamps, and I think we've cost each-other a small fortune over the years!
For this challenge you'll have to break out your bears as our theme for the fortnight is:
Have a Very Bear-y Christmas!
Here's Lynne's card. I'm loving her gorgeous LOTV bear and. as always, am in awe of her pencil colouring skills. Love the shades of green too - so pretty!
My card for this challenge is a very CAS offering. I decided to go with non-traditional colouring and an adorable polar bear by MFT. I think this stamp set is one of my most favourite Birdie Brown designs. I gave him a present from the BB Birthday Bears set. The circle die is also from MFT.
Rudolph's back in town for another Random Raffle.
Rudolph is a generous guy, and for this challenge he's offering this lovely stamp set from Simply Made Crafts. There are some sweet elements in this cling set and I'd rather like it myself. However, Rudolph is quite strict and tells me to keep my mitts off it as he'll be picking a prize winner at random at the end of this fortnight!
Lynne and I very much hope you will join us for this challenge.
An InLinkz Link-up
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.