Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Day #8 Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Let's Play Tic-Tac-Toe with Gail

 




It's Gail here, friends, and I'm having me a little
BLOG TAKEOVER DAY here at
The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge, 2023.


This month we are remembering our friend Janis Woolbright who passed away in January this year. Many of you may have known Janis from her Cat Lovers Hop, or crossed her path on various challenges, or you may have been the recipient of love and comments from her.

Today we are launching an additional game for you to play along with. I have gone though some of Janis' blog posts and pulled out a number of cards featuring techniques and themes that Janis liked to use, and I have put them together in a Tic-Tac-Toe board. This game is independent of the main Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge and has it's own linky at the bottom of this page. Please remember, you can only make a card for the Tic-Tac-Toe and also enter it in the main challenge if your card features a FESTIVE FELINE. However, you can link it up to other challenges on other sites. This of course means you actually have more chances at all the amazing sponsor prizes that are available this month at Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge.

Here's the board I put together with Janis's awesome cards.
Please, make a CHRISTMAS CARD using three options from the board - you can go across, up/down or diagonally!

Enter your card in the Linky below and I cannot wait to see what you create using Janis' beautiful work as your inspiration!

You can enter a max 3 cards for
the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge, and it's open until
Monday, 30th October - 11.55 pm BST

If you visit my blog here you can see my Tic-Tac-Toe card and find out about a giveaway I have on offer!

Hugz, Gail.

If you've just arrived you're joining the fun on Day #8 of The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge. Please head here for the sign-in and the LINKY PARTY.  

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

21 comments:

  1. I hope lots of people join in with this extra challenge and if you have time, grab a cup of your favourite and hop over and take a look at Janis' blog posts. I am sure there will be cards and techniques that bring back memories. Thanks for letting me take over for the day Jo. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! What a wonderful idea Jo and Gail! Such beautiful thoughtfulness has gone into this challenge using Janis' creative cards that she loved doing so much - she would be sooooo smitten with it all! I'm sure she is smiling down on us all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about this bonus challenge! I love Gail's Tic-Tac-Toe board featuring Janis's cards, what a purrfect way to honour her memory by being inspired by her beautiful cards! I love this, and will definitely be back to join in! Thank you to both Gail and Jo for coming up with this brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous concept this is to honor Janis! Can't wait to play along. Three more cards, right?! I always wanted to enter more than the 5 cards Janis allowed (she wouldn't budge! LOL) so this gives me a way to make a total of 9 - yay!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also excited about the bonus challenge. I think this a great idea for a game to honor Janis. I'll be back to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfection! Well done Gail and Jo, you are genious!! A great tribute to Janis not only as a cat lover, but also as a talented crafter! Love the mood board and there are a lot of choice, I will manage to do something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun idea! I hope to get a card made to play along! Thanks for the game! I loved popping in at Gail's blog and seeing some of Janis' cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for offering an extra challenge, Gail - so fun!! I'd already been planning a card with the ef Janis sent me so I went from there using a few more tic-tac-toe blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really great idea for an additional challenge and I hope I can find enough time to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great idea, Gail! Lovely to see Janis's cards in the Tic-Tac-Toe board. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness, I LOVE this idea and will have to see what I can whip up! Glad we have a little time to make it happen! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant idea with the extra game! Well done to Gail and Jo - hugs, Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gail!
    This tic tac toe is great!
    I hope I would have time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! I remember seeing all of those cards on Janis's blog. She made such pretty cards! Thank you for the fun tic tac toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always love a good TTT challenge. This is awesome and so fun. Thank you for all your hard work and time. .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've entered 2 cards into your Tic-Tac-Toe challenge and hope to complete one more before the linky closes. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got one card done for the Tic Tac Toe. Thank you for the extra challenge. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay, I have my 2nd Tic Tac Toe card made. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies. I put #6 on today's card. It is card #6 but only card #3 for the Tic Tac Toe.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts