Thursday, February 16, 2023
Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Welcome back, folks, as we Trim the Tree for Challenge #70. Our elf for this challenge was the lovely Beverly from Bev's Creative Path and she created a gorgeous snowman card for our theme which was Stencils and Masks.
Our Top Picks for this challenge are:
We both loved Bonnie's design, colour palette and use of heat embossing.
Congratulations to you all, I hope you enjoy flaunting your blog badges for all the world to see!
Congratulations, TK, please email me a dottypudding (at) aol.com with your snail mail address so I can connect you with your prize.
Thanks again to Beverly for her elfin duties, and to everyone who played along in this Challenge. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support!
There's a new elf in town and a new challenge, so why not come on over and see what's going on at Christmas Kickstart for February.
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
Day #1 Christmas Kickstart Challenge #79 - Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge: Remembering Janis WoolbrightWelcome, welcome, welcome! I'm so happy that this day has finally arrived and we're ready to play The Cat Lovers Christmas Challeng...
It's Gail here, friends, and I'm having me a little BLOG TAKEOVER DAY here at The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge, 2023 . This mont...
Hi folks, we've marched into March and here in the UK Spring is well and truly in the air. I'm delighted to welcome the very lovel...