Hi there card friends, did you all have a good Christmas? Things were fairly quiet chez moi, but still very pleasant AND there were a few crafty goodies from Santa which I am sooooooo excited to play with.
Before we get to the challenge, I need to let you know I'm making a few temporary changes here at Christmas Kickstart. Until July the challenges will be going monthly, launching on the first Tuesday of each month. I know this possibly reduces the potential number of cards (don't forget you can enter three per challenge), but I need a little time to concentrate on other areas of my life. I know you guys will all understand this, and I hope you'll continue to play as it's your participation that keeps the fun rolling along. I'll be cranking things up again come July when we'll be back to fortnightly challenges again!
So, it's time to begin making our Christmas cards for 2020! I'm delighted to be joined once again by the lovely Gail from Crafty Nomad. As you can see, Gail, just loves to wear her elf hat!
Our theme for this challenge is:
Challenge #27 - Penguin Parade
Here's what Gail created for this theme! I wish I had eyelashes like that penguin. You can find all the details of Gail's make by visiting her blog here.
Here's my little slice of penguin fun!
You can find the details on my blog here.
Rudolph's back after a busy time guiding Santa's sleigh and he's offering a gorgeous (and very appropriate) prize for this his Random Raffle draw:
So as santa heads off for a well earned rest, Gail and I very much hope you'll come and join us for the first pre-Christmas 2020 Challenge.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month, until July 2020 when we'll revert to fortnightly challenges.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter