I'm delighted to be welcoming Tina from Treebug as our elf for this month!
"Hi. I am Tina and I live in Slovenia, a country well known for its stunning nature. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have one daughter and two sons. I started cardmaking in 2010 when my husband bought me my green Cuttlebug and the rest is history. I don’t have any specific style, I just love playing with papers and trying different styles and new techniques. You can find more about me on my blog (http://www.treebug.org/). The name incorporates my passion for the environment (»tree«) and card making (»bug« is short for my green Cuttlebug). I was very happy when Jo asked me to be a Guest Elf for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge because I love making Christmas cards. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing all your Christmas inspiration in the gallery."
Tina has chosen a lovely theme for us to play with in September
Challenge #66 - Home for the Holidays
We'd love to see cards with houses, homes, fireside scenes, cityscapes - whatever the phrase conjures up for you!
Here's what Tina made to get us started...Isn't this just a beaut! What a great colour combo, and I love the sweet Winter scene and Tina's choice of embellishments. Take a look at Tina's blog for all the info on her gorgeous card.
It's hard to believe we're playing the same challenge, but here's what I made...
Just shows how much choice there is with our theme! You can find all the details of how I made my card on my blog here.
The lovely Rudolph is here with a lovely prize for his Random Raffle. Nice choice, Rudolph! I love that spaghetti beard, and who doesn't need a Santa Hat, cute glasses and some Ho's in their craft stash??!!
Tina and I hope you'll come and play along with our challenge. Don't forget to read through the rules before entering.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.