Thursday, October 26, 2023

Day #24 - The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge



It's hard to believe, but this time next week our Challenge in memory of Janis will be over.

There's still time to look back through the challenge, play our games or leave a comment. 
  • Have you named our cat mascot? 
  • Have your shared your cat's nickname(s)? 
  • Have you joined Gail for her Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge 
  • Have you made and shared your maximum 6 cards?
  • Have you HOPPED and left comments?
Don't forget our prizes will all be chosen RANDOMLY by Rudolph and the results will be announced after this challenge has ended. 


🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Primarily, this has been a blog-based event, but I want to give a bit shout out to everyone who is playing along at Flickr, on Instagram, on their Splitcoaststampers site, or by linking a picture of their card into the gallery. It's been great to see so many crafting folk finding ways to join the fun and help remember our dear friend Janis. Thank you to EVERYONE who is playing and making this such a special event.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

How I wish someone would make a stamp of this image!



🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Finally, don't let lovely Luna kid you that she doesn't have a bed to sleep in while in foster. 
She has a bed, but just prefers the sink in the downstairs loo.





If you've just arrived you're joining the fun on Day #24 of The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge. Please head here for the sign-in and the LINKY PARTY.  

11 comments:

  1. Good morning, Jo! I will be sad when it's over as I've had such fun this month.
    As a crazy cat lady, this is my month!!! In answer to your questions:
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    5/6 and 6th will be soon.
    Yes - I will be leaving some love on all entries. I have some catching up to do as I ended at #121. I don't want to miss any kitty cards! I love seeing what people have made! Note there are 2 entries that there is no possible way to leave a comment as it's just a photo, but I did take a look!

    Your cartoons and memes are hilarious, so true! I think Lovely Luna wants to come home with me - I LOVE her! Hope everyone has a purr-fect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been great fun! I've maxed out my entries and hope to spend some time commenting tomorrow. Love to Luna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cat memes and Luna is sooooo cute!!! Was only able to make and share 1 card so far (busy times!!) but should be sharing a second one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun post, Jo! Love the memes and Luna reminds me of my kitty Licorice (RIP) who also loved napping in the bathroom sink! I'd have to go wash my hands in the tub!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luna is such a beauty!! I wish I could adopt her. That one meme would absolutely make a wonderful stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun memes also today! Santa really can't have cats instead of reindeers! :D LOL
    Luna is stunning, how adorable kitty!! One of my cats loves staying in the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I took part every day, read every post, played the games (except Becca's puzzles, unfortunately I didn't have time), tried to visit as many blogs as possible, made 6 cards and also played in Gail's TicTacTo and of course I did also suggested a name for the mascot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Luna is so precious! What a sweetie! It's been fun to see all of the lovely makes and participate in the various games and challenges. Thanks for all your hard work - each and every one of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! Luna is adorable! So funny that she likes to sleep in the sink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sink kitty - we have one of them, too! I have done all five tasks you listed and have really enjoyed myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahaha that sink kitty is so cute!
    my cat Batman likes to sleep on top of litter. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts