Thanks so much to everyone who played along with Challenge #17 - Dacshund Through the Snow! After a slowish start the entries just kept tumbling in and it'll take Cat and I a few days to sift through all your gorgeous creations before we announce a winner and top picks.
It's time to launch a new challenge and to introduce a new elf!
I'm thrilled to introduce the very talented Joanne from Ambrosia and Iron
. I've been fangirling Joanne's cards for quite a few years now as I love her cardmaking style. Let's meet and greet her...
"I'm delighted to be joining Jo for a tour of duty as an elf, Santa's little helpers have always struck me as the creative type! I've always made things, I remember my mum used to tell me "Make a feature of it" if I messed up a project when I was a little girl. Amazing what it does for your creative confidence if everything has the potential to be a feature rather than a mistake."
I can't take credit for the title of this challenge - we must
blame thank Joanne for this punny little number!
Challenge #18 - Get a Head-er Start
For this challenge we'd like you to take your inspiration from the blog header!
You can grab the colours, the layout, match the happy snowman or focus on the pretty baubles in the background - the choice, as they say, is all yours!
Joanne has picked-up on the snowman and the circles of the baubles for her sweet card. You can see all the details on her blog post here.
Try as I might I couldn't find Promarker colours to match the header colours, so I cut myself a little slack and just got as close as I could. This little Paper Smooches snowdude with his carrot nose and stick arms hit the spot for me. There's another card and all the info on this card over on my blog.
Rudolph is going to be very busy during this fortnight as he has TWO Random Raffles on the go!
Would YOU like to be an elf here at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge? I'm looking for someone to to keep me company for Challenge #20. If you'd like to go into Rudolph's Random Raffle to be a guest, please include the world 'Elf' next to your name when you sign up. The lucky winner, drawn at random by Rudolph, will guest on Tuesday 24th September and will need to be available for commenting in the fortnight following the challenge launch.
Hope you can join Joanne and myself and get a 'Head-er Start'
on those Christmas cards!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.