Monday, October 23, 2023

Day #21 - The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge - The Results for Game #3, plus Game #5

 


I was planning to share the results of Game #3 - Name the Cat but something has happened…


Game #5 - Find the Cat.
 
Oh, no! Our little white, feline friend has gone missing! Can you find him/her in past blog posts? Enter results in comments to win a RANDOM prize.


(Big hint - The Cat is not hiding in any of the Challenge badges.)

There's only one correct answer, so please enter your guess in the comments below. I won't be revealing the comments/answers until after the closing date for this game on Day #28 - Monday 30th October.


And I thought I'd just update you about some developments with these two beauties from the Rescue where I volunteer...


Well, it turns out that Fancy Miss Clancy (above) is having kittens and that Florence is a boy!
 

They are both going together to a lovely new home and their adopters are happy to foster the kittens until they are weened. Florence is now Florenz.


And just look at this beautiful girl. Ginda came in with her first batch of kittens and was then found to be pregnant with her next litter. She's been in a lovely foster home for a few weeks and is now ready for her forever home. She's such a sweet, loving cat and was a brilliant mama to all her kitts.

I spotted this on Facebook and just had to share: new chair anybody?



And a final, fun meme...




If you've just arrived you're joining the fun on Day #21 of The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge. Please head here for the sign-in and the LINKY PARTY.  

27 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that little white guy in the Day 1 post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and P.S. Thanks for the update on those sweet rescues... some sweet babies coming and a gender change, lol! And those memes! Bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found him on post Day 9 - Wednesday, October 11.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think day #1 is the correct picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spoted this little white cat on post...Day 9, with the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Day 1 by itself and Day 9 with a snowman. So happy for all the rescue kitties!! They are all so adorable. I can't believe it's Day 21 already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun game. Off to hunt for Ken. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ken is hiding on the day 1 post. https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/10/day-1-christmas-kickstart-challenge-79.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Kitty said, there are TWO white kitties hidden in the post:
    One at day 1, very tiny, before the writing "So, what's happening for the
    Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge?"

    ReplyDelete
  11. ... and one at day 19, with a snowman dresses ad Santa, after the writing "Our little WHITE KITTY CAT needs a name! "
    I think that the correct hiding cat is this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOO HAPPY that Fancy Clancy and Florence/Florenz have finally a forever home, and also they are TOGETHER!! HOORAY!!!! Such great notice!
    I laugh hearing about the sex challenge! How fun! :D And so glad that the new family will care Fancy Clancy's babies until they are weened!!!
    Ginda is definitely a very sweet and prolific kitty! In Italy the cats at the Rescue Centres are sterilized, is it the same in your country?
    Fingers crossed also for her, for a new home and a lovely family!
    Hilarious memes also today and... I just want that chair!!!! How COOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice, all of our cats leave the Rescue with a clean bill of health and after being neutered. x

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the replay, Jo, then it's as in Italy.

      Delete
  13. Oh my Florenz and Fancy Clancy, I'm so relieved when rescues get to be in a home, thanks for the update.. ... keep those stories coming through (I'm like 'be still my heart') There is a white cat in Day 9 but I don't think its hiding at all, its in very plain sight....................
    BUT, there is a tiny tiny weeeny little one on Day 1 - I think it's the hiding cat - sooooooo, I say the answer is Day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Day 1 the white kitty has it's back to viewers, if that is hiding.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went back through all the posts to look for the kitty and spotted him/her on Day #9 and Day #1 posts.
    Great to hear updates on the Rescue kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found the kitten on day 1, in the middle of the post, as a very small picture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I believe the little devil is hiding on Challenge day 1 :) Such fun looking for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found the white cat on Day 1. I'm just starting out. I think I better start posting my cards since I'm so late. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  21. That would so be my cat, at the top of the tree. Good job she has 8 lives to waste. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  22. This was fun and a bit challenging, but I think/hope I found the kitty on my second look around :) In the first post (Day 1) of the Catlovers Christmas Kickstart challenge posted October 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous chair! I think Day #1 is the hiding place for your little cat.

    ReplyDelete
  24. so cute cats!
    I love that chair! its beautiful!
    Sorry I cant search kitty because my eyes gives me some trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi ... I believe I've found the cat!! (Here kitty, kitty!!) ..he (she?) is hding in the post for day 1 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts