Monday, December 28, 2020
Thursday, December 24, 2020
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
We hope you'll come and join this fun challenge. Rudolf and I will be back before Christmas day to wrap up 2020 and to wish everyone fun and happiness over the festive season.
Sunday, December 13, 2020
It's time to Trim that Tree for Challenge #43. Thank you so much to everyone who entered - your creations were just stunning!
Before we get to the results I'd just like to thank the lovely Liz for being our elf and supplying the inspiration for this challenge. Thanks so much, Liz, it's been a blast!
So here we go with our Top Picks and Winners...
Topping the Tree for this challenge we have:
Here's Rudolph with his Random Raffle Draw winner:
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Hello and welcome to the penultimate challenge of 2020.
I'm delighted to be joined by the one and only Shirley Bee for this challenge. Shirley will be a very familiar face to many of you out there in Blogland as she is a regular contributor to Craft Stamper Magazine and designs her own range of stamps called The Bees Knees.
Here's what Shirley made for this theme:
Monday, November 30, 2020
Tree Trimming is upon us for Challenge #42! This was such a fun challenge as Christmas Kickstart partnered up with Let's Squash It! for a double helping of festive frolics.
Our elf was the lovely Gail and our theme was to use a Christmas Embossing Folder and a Stamp. We had a fabulous number of entries (#59 in total) and while the party wrapped up here at CKC on Monday 25th, things continue at Let's Squash It! until tonight at midnight.
Our Top Picks here at Christmas Kickstart are:
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
It's a little quiet here in Kickstart Central as all our elves are home with their loved ones, and it's just Rudolph and me waiting ...
It's November, and there's no ignoring that Christmas is only a few weeks away! We've got a fun challenge for this month, and ...
It's Challenge #55 and I'm welcoming back a brilliant blogging buddy of mine who has agreed to wear the elf hat for a second time! Y...