Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #78 - Chillin' with my Snowmies

 

It's hard to believe that we're in September, but here we are! 

This month I'm thrilled to welcome the amazing Kimberly Wiener as our elf!



"Kimberly Wiener here, and I am so excited to be guesting this challenge! I live in Washington State & started my blog Wienerhoneymooners in '08. I am obsessed with coffee, chocolate, cardmaking, my Shih Tzu Ollie, and my family. I can't wait to see what you share!  You can see more of my creations on my blog"

It's great to have you here, Kimberley and I know everyone will be truly inspired by your brilliant cardmaking skills. 

Our theme for this month is:

Challenge #78 - Chillin' with my Snowmies

And here's what Kimberly has created for our challenge! I love these little dudes and, as always, I'm blown away by Kimberly's artistic ability. Wow - nobody colours like Kimberley colours!


Completely magical!


Here's what I whipped-up for the challenge...


As you can see, I was in the mood for something very CAS.

Rudolph has chosen an adorable prize for this challenge:

  
Be sure to follow the guidelines to be eligible for Rudolph's Random Raffle!

Kimberley and I hope that you'll all be packing the linky gallery with your snow folk this month!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. LOVING this theme!!! Can't wait to see the gallery fill up this month with Snowmies - snowpeople, SNOWMEN, Snowwomen, snowBUDDIES!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited as I just got Penny Black's Snowy stamp - so looks like another one will be made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts