Wow, guys, what an amazing response to Challenge #5 - judging those gorgeous bear cards is going to be tough!
It's time for another Christmas Kickstart Challenge and for this challenge our theme is:
Moves on Hooves!
That's right, any animal that has hooves can appear on your card. I'm obviously thinking stags, fawns, reindeer (again!), but also alpacas, llamas, horses, cows, sheep, goats...
For this challenge we have not one but two fabulous Guest Elves.
First off, let's welcome Brenda,
winner of Rudolph's Random Raffle from Challenge #3.
Brenda is married with two grown children and four grandchildren. She loves to sew, quilt, scrapbook, and stamp and is looking forward to retirement in a few years to have more time to do all of those things!
Christmas is Brenda's favorite time of year and she loves decorating, buying gifts, baking cookies and making Christmas cards. Brenda says "I try to work on Christmas cards all year round, so they are all ready to mail by early December."
"Hi, my name is Gail aka ionabunny. I am British and trained as a scientist, but moved to Norway in 2005 where I keep rabbits and chickens and grow my own vegetables. I also craft with paper and glass. I call my style simple, but seldom clean. I enjoy mixed media and mixed techniques and trying anything new. I am honored to be a guest elf here at CKC. Just call me Twinkletoes Bunnyslippers."
Now that we've met our elves let's take a look at their cards:
Brenda's card is a beautifully traditional take on the theme:
Gail's card features a cute Rudolph in an equally cute sweater!
My offering for this challenge was great fun to make: I do love a nice, fluffy Christmas Llama, don't you!
For this challenge I'm delighted that we have a sponsor (kindly arranged by Gail) and an adorable hoofed animal stamp as a prize. A big thank you to Rubber Dance Art Stamps
for this prize which will be drawn by a Rudolph's Random Raffle.
I really hope that you'll join Brenda, Gail and myself for this fun challenge and grow that Christmas card stash!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
Please put your NAME in the CAPTION box of the Linky. Thanks.