Welcome to Challenge #80, where I'm delighted to be joined by the adorable Edna and some of my very best crafting buddies... The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
This month we're playing
It's Christmas, Jim, but not as we know it!
Now, this is one of those challenges where you can play the theme in a few different ways. I'm not sure where I found this phrase, but I thought it would make for a fun theme for our challenge. This is a festive corruption of a supposed Star Trek quote...
The Sisters are showing you the different ways you can play this challenge. You can ink up your space themed stamps or get super-inventive with your dies just like Jules did for this brilliant make:
Or you can play with a non-Christmas set like Chris has here and just
give your card a Festive tweak...
Or you can opt for a non-traditional colour combo...
Or you can go for something a little unexpected...
Feel free to play this fun theme any-which-way you want to! Just remember to explain your thought process on your blog post!
As always, there's a lovely prize for one lucky RANDOM WINNER curtesy of the lovely Rudolph and his RANDOM RAFFLE.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.