Monday, November 13, 2023

Calling our Outstanding Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge Winners...

 


We're still waiting to hear from the following RANDOM WINNERS...


Altenew - $20 Gift Card #147 - Nana Connie

Colorado Crafts Company - Stamp and Die Set worth $20 - #36 - Cornelia

The Crafters Workshop - Mystery Grab Bag - #109 Nettie H 

Gerda Steiner Designs - $25 Gift Card - #18. Tasha RJ 

Waffle Flower - $25 Gift Card - #71 - Pricilla 

Your Next Stamp - Mystery Grab Bag - #117 Darnell


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
1. Please send me an email ASAP to claim your prize:   I'm Jo at dottypudding (at) aol.com 
2. Please put WINNER The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge, 2023 as the  Subject.
3. In the body of your email, please tell me the sponsor AND the prize you won.
4. If you won a physical prize (rather than a digital item or gift code) please include your snail mail address. 
5. If you don't hear from me within three days, please email again!  SPAM filters can be useful, but also a pain.


ANY QUERIES? 

If you're still awaiting a reply from either me or the sponsor with whom you were a winner, please drop me an email and I'll do my best to help. 


Marshmallow, Rudolph and I are hoping to hear from 

our outstanding WINNERS very soon!"

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I emailed Darnell in case she missed your post, Jo. Thanks for all your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda. I saw the post, but I guess I didn't scroll down far enough, so thank you for the head's up and thank you, too, Jo! I've emailed you. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted to find myself among the winners! Thank you so much and congrats to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder. I just sent an email. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts