Wednesday, November 15, 2023

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #80 - Reminder

 


This month, I'm delighted to be joined by my pals from The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. As always, we've brought along our mascot, Edna, and doesn't she look stylish in her elf hat!


We're playing

It's Christmas, Jim, but not as we know it!

This is one of those challenges where you can play the theme in a few different ways and here's a reminder of how our elves played some possible options:

Sister Jules went all out Trekkie!


Sister Chris gave this sweet set a festive tweak...


While Sister Donna opted for a non-traditional colour combo...


Here's my Reminder card...

 N.B. I HAD SERIOUS FUN MAKING THIS!

You can find all the info about my card by heading over to my blog

Feel free to play this fun theme any-which-way you want to! Just remember to explain your thought process in your blog post!

As always, there's a lovely prize for one lucky RANDOM WINNER curtesy of the lovely Rudolph and his RANDOM RAFFLE.

 


We all hope you come and play along!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts