Wednesday, November 8, 2023

The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge, 2023 - Winners



Welcome to the WINNERS Post for the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge, 2023, where we remembered our friend and fellow crafter, Janis Woolbright.



Thank you to everyone who played along, sponsored or supported this challenge. We had an amazing #161 entries and I only wish I had a prize for every single person.

As before, I've tried to stick very close to how Janis organised things. I've tried to follow her lead in how she awarded prizes and how she linked prize and prizewinner. Any mistakes are mine, so please get in touch at the email below if you have any concerns. This wasn't easy to do and once again I'm left marveling at Janis's organisational abilities!

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
1. Please send me an email ASAP to claim your prize: I am Jo at dottypudding (at) aol.com 
2. Please put WINNER The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge, 2023 as the  Subject.
3. In the body of your email, please tell me the sponsor AND the prize you won.
4. If you won a physical prize (rather than a digital item or gift code) please include your snail mail address. 
5. If you don't hear from me within three days, please email again!  SPAM filters can be useful, but also a pain.

 

So, with the assistance of 

Rudolph the Random Reindeerhere are our WINNERS:



Games and activities

BADGE GIVEAWAY 

Well done to RANDOM WINNER 

Gundi/Papierelle

PRIZE

 Jane’s Doodles - $25 gift card for digital images/Store


DAY #4 - KITTY ROLL CALL 

Well done to RANDOM WINNER 

Meghan 

PRIZE

Poppy Stamps - $25 Gift Card 


DAY #7 FESTIVE FELONIES

Well done to RANDOM WINNER 

Debi

PRIZE

Fiki's Voucher for Pear Blossom Press $25 Gift Voucher


DAY #8 GAIL'S TIC-TAC-TOE GIVEAWAY

Well done to RANDOM WINNERS

 #8 Linda W wins Unity Stamps $25 Gift Card

#28 Suzanne wins Lawn Fawn - $25 Gift Card 

#38  Jacinda wins Becca's Goody Bag


Day #9 - NAME THE CAT 

As you can see our little mascot is delighted with the name: 

Marshmallow 

as chosen by RANDOM WINNER 

Becca


PRIZE
Taylored Expressions - $30 Gift Card


Day #15 – BECCA'S QUIZ
Supersleuth Mandy tracked down all the answers!
PRIZE
Art Impressions Stamp Sets x 3 


Day #21 – FIND THE CAT

Well done to RANDOM WINNER 

Lynne, who found our little escapee on Post #1.

PRIZE
Seven Hills Crafts - Mystery Stamp Set

DAY #23 – NICKNAMES FOR YOUR CAT

Well done to RANDOM WINNER 

Bunny

PRIZE

Old Island Stamps - Mystery Stamp Prize


SUPER COMMENTER 

Well done to RANDOM WINNER 

#4 Ellie

PRIZE

Honey Bee Stamps - $50 Gift Card


Congratulations to all our Games and Activities

WINNERS!


Next we have:

RUDOLPH'S RANDOM RAFFLE WINNERS


Alex Siberia - £15.00 Voucher - #58 Carole J

Altenew - $20 Gift Card #147 Nana Connie

Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps - Mystery Grab Bag - #2 - KT Fit Kitty

Brutus Monroe - $25 Gift Card - Ink Stained Roni

Colorado Crafts Company - 3 x Stamp and Die Set worth $20 - #57 - Toni, #36 - Cornelia, #99 Denise Bryant

The Crafters Workshop - Mystery Grab Bag - #151 Lesley G, #109 Nettie H

DoodlebugsWA - $25 Gift Card - #87 Chris

Gerda Steiner Designs $25 Gift Card - #18. Tasha RJ 

Heffy Doodle - #48 - June/Superstickchick

Inkylicious - Mystery Stamp prize - #40 – Val/Aquarius

Jo - Mystery Goody Bag - #65 - Helen 

Kat Scrappiness - $150+ Prize Package - #145 Carol (cm) 

Leigh SB Designs - $5 Off Regular Purchase from Digi Store - #23 - Dawn in NZ

Lost Coast Design10 Gift Card - #11 - Fiki

Meghan - Stamp and Die Set - #54 Leslie 

Newton’s Nook - $25 gift card - #15 Beverly 

Pink and Main - #7 Jules P

Pretty Pink Posh$30 Gift Card#87 Chris 

Rubber Dance Stamps€10 Gift Card - #6 Alice

Time 4 Tea - Stamp Set - #75 Angela

Unity Stamps $25 Gift Card - #43 Jeanne

Viva Las Vegastamps - Mystery Grab Bag of Stamps - #53 Gail

Waffle Flower - $25 Gift Card - #71 - Pricilla 

Whimsy Stamps - $25 Gift Card - #88 Arlene 

Your Next Stamp - Mystery Grab Bag - #117 Darnell

 

Congratulations to all our RANDOM WINNERS 

and A HUGE thank you to all our fabulous SPONSERS!

Let me tell you, it took Rudolph and me quite a while to draw all those! 

Please, please, please look at the lists carefully because I don't want anyone to miss out on seeing that they are a winner. I'm so sorry that we didn't have prizes for every single participant as you all made this event so special.  

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

As you know this challenge was put together to be a celebration of our dear friend Janis. At the time of posting I don't have any plans to repeat this, although I have to say it was enormous fun and I enjoyed every moment. You guys really made this such a special remembrance of Janis and I am so very grateful for all the help and encouragement I received from James, Gail, The Helpful Hoppers and everyone who took part. The Cat Lovers Hop was Janis's 'gig' and she did it brilliantly. I don't want to try and replicate what was her unique and original idea. I can't really explain why, but (for me) it just doesn't feel like the right thing to do. 

Thank you to everyone who took part or 

was involved in this tribute challenge for Janis.




22 comments:

  1. Wow! What a mammoth task for you. Lovely to see my name up there. Thank you so much and for all your hard work and congrats to all the winners. I will send an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done everyone! It was a great month of fun cards and remembering Janis. Thanks so much Jo for putting this all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much, Jo and all your helpers, for making this hop a brilliant success! Janis is proud, I know! <3 And thank you so much for the random raffle win... it's always fun to win a tangible prize. I'm sure that wasn't an easy task!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful month in memory of Janis and her love of cats which so many of us share! Thanks for all your hard work, Jo and helpers - such great inspiration with your cards too!! Congrats to all the winners & I'm delighted to be among them!! If you didn't know, Unity Stamps is located in my resident state of Minnesota USA! I have plenty of their products and look forward to using my prize!! I'll email you, Jo - thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that must have been a marathon task running this challenge in memory of Janis, well done. Just spotted I'm amongst the lucky winners, thanks and congratulations to all the other lucky winners too. Email on the way to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Jo - what an accomplishment! Thank you so much for everything - Janis is beaming with pride & joy. Maybe each October you can have a Christmas cat theme for your regular challenge to honor her. ;-) Yay - I knew that kitty looked like a plump marshmallow!! lol hugs & smooches, Becca xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your month-long celebration in memory of Janis was absolutely incredible. Each day was infused with love for this remarkable woman. I'm so glad I played along and what an honour to have been selected as one of your winners. I'll be in touch soon. Thank you so much for being amazing, Jo and team!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the work you put into the hop and for the recognition of Janis! It was a wonderful way to remember her!
    I am excited to find my name on the winners list! Thank you also to all your helpers and to the sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great celebration in memory of Janis. Am so pleased to one of the winners. Congrats all! Thank you Jo fo doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot, woot! Congratulations to everybody! I'm so happy to recognize many of the winning names! I'm super excited about the prize I won - that was the one I was hoping for! I don't own any of their stamps, and I was purring with delight when I looked at the cat stamps in their shop! Thank you, Jo, for all of your hard work, long hours, dedication, and purr-fect organization! Everything went so well!

    Thank you to the Helpful Hoppers and the other players for hopping around to visit my cards - I appreciate your kind words, and it made the challenge so much fun! Thank you to all of the generous sponsors for their awesome prizes! Most of all, I was pleased to participate in memory of my dear friend Janis, may she RIP, and I know she would have been very happy with how everything went!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has been a wonderful tribute to Janis. Congratulations to all the winners. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to everyone. A huge thank you to all of you that worked together on such a huge and fun event. I know there was a lot of work put into this and I sincerely appreciate everyone behind and in front of the scene. Wow, wouldn't Janis be so amazed? Thank you, again. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always wondered how Janis was so organized, managing a huge hop as this isn’t easy at all, and that there’s a mountain of work behind the scenes! Now, you have done the same hard work and I'm sure that Janis is so proud of you!!
    Has been a wonderful marathon to honour Janis and I'm happy it was a great success!
    I'm very happy also for my won, yay! Thanks so much, I will mail you soon.
    Love the name of the mascotte! Marshmallow is so sweet and cute! :)
    Thanks so much again to you and all the team, you have been just purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a lot of winners. Thanks to all the awesome sponsors. So happy to be one of the lucky random Rudolph picks. Thanks so much. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wooo Hooo!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work and a month filled with fun and memories!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to all the winners!! So excited to see my name up there too!!
    Thank you again for organizing this along with your wonderful helpers in honor of dear Janis. It's been so wonderful to connect with everyone through this hop/challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! What a fun time I had, and thanks so much for sharing all these wonderful memories of Janis! I loved seeing her cards again and reading what others said about her! I enjoyed the memories of Ike also! Congrats to all of the winners! I was amazed by all the awesome talent and variety of all the cards made. Such a talented bunch of artists!!! Thank you Jo for having this awesome challenge in honor of Janis! I know you worked super hard, and thanks to the other ladies who helped you; they are so sweet! It was fun getting to know all of you just a tiny bit! Looking forward to seeing you all here and there in the future. I am on my way to send an email; so excited also to have won something. And Marshmallow was the purrfect name for the kitty mascot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Jo, I am proud of you and proud of all your helpers. What you have achieved here is so great and can hardly be put into words. I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart and I think I can do the same in Janis' name!!!
    Thanks again to the generous sponsors and what a joy to read my name first. I'll send you an email soon!! Hugs and kisses Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  19. You should be very proud of running this awesome event, such a lovely tribute, and such a joy to be part of. I think you’re right, this was such a unique amazing opportunity, that touched all our hearts and creativity, we will always remember……..Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Jo, what a success this has been for all of us in Janis' memory. I'm very grateful to have been part of this, very grateful to meet up with all my Cat Lover Hop friends and making some new ones and very grateful to the wonderfully generous sponsors! Its truly been a heart warming experience.
    Many, many thanks for the hard work you have done to pull it all together. Wonderful wonderful creativity en mass shared between us all xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW, Thank you so much - it was great to join in on this celebration and I am so pleased to be able to shop at Whimsy Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for the awesome prize! I had fun participating in the challenge and enjoyed seeing all the cute cat-themed cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts