Monday, January 15, 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #82 - Reminder



Hi there, Kickstarters, I hope January is being gentle with you all.


It's Reminder time, and our fabulous elf, Linda from Scrappin, Stampin, and Singin' has created yet another gorgeous card to inspire us!

Our theme is  - The Midas Touch

We'd like to see a 'pop', dot or touch of gold on your festive creation. Here's Linda's postage stamp style card - isn't it a beauty! So much work in each little box or panel.


If you'd like to read more about Linda's gorgeous card, and visit her blog, you can do so by clicking here

Here's another peek at Linda's first card...


And here's my 'Inspired by...' creation: 


I wanted to include a bell or bells, couldn't find a single bell in my stash. I made do with a sweet robin in a beenie and quite like the end result. I loved that Linda had a darker background for her card, so I went with kraft and I tried to echo her music paper by stamping a lovely script stamp in Distress ink.

My second card uses my favourite Santa image from MFT.



Please drop by at my blog for all the details of this make, and my card above. 

Rudolph's Random Raffle Prize is a gorgeous collection of classic Christmas sentiments. I love the swirly serifs on the word 'Christmas' in this set.




Linda and I both really hope that you'll come and play along, so get your Midas Touch at the ready and let's see some gold on your projects! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I'm having such fun as your elf this month, Jo! I'm finding touches of gold creeping into all my cards - LOL! Thanks for having me & I love your "inspired by" card & the Santa card is darling too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts