Friday, January 5, 2024

Let's trim the Tree for Challenge #81



I'm enjoying some very welcome Winter sunshine whilst typing this post - which is an unexpected surprise and a real boost to help combat the January blues. How is everyone? I very much hope you are all well and settling back into your routines after the celebrations.

As always, here at Christmas Kickstart, we ended the year with an Anything Goes style challenge. Thanks to all of you that played along. It was great to see our regular players and also to meet some new friends too. An amazing #145 cards were entered into this challenge! With so many stunning cards in the gallery it's been really difficult to pick just a few to showcase, but here goes...

The Top Picks for this challenge are:

#10 - Tee

A sweet Santa!


I just love how all the elements of Becca's card work together so well.


Leslie's faux step card is gorgeous and so much fun - especially the inside sentiment!

Our Winner and Star on the Tree for this week is:

I just love Fran's attention to detail with this deceptively simple card.


Congratulations to you all, I hope you'll enjoy flaunting your NEW STYLE blog badges for all the world to see!



Here's Rudolph with his Random Raffle Winner... 

 

#94 - Suze... It's you!

Congratulations, Suze, please email me a dottypudding (at) aol.com with your snail mail address so I can connect you with your prize. 

Once again, a big thank you to everyone who played along. There's a new challenge already underway and we have a fabulous returning elf, so please head on over and join the fun!

6 comments:

  1. OMgoodness, I'm absolutely delighted to see my faux step card among your top picks! Much appreciated! Congrats to the other winners and thanks for a super fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top Picks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so truly humbled that you picked my card as one of the Top 3 picks - thank you soooo much! <3 And congrats to Leslie, Tee and Suze!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very surprised to open this blog yesterday morning and see that my card was top pick - with so many beautiful entries, that's really an honor. Thank you so much for placing me in such good company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, Jo - congrats everyone & Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! Your cards are all so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts