Monday, February 5, 2024

Let's trim the Tree for Challenge #82

 


Hi guys, it's very nearly time for our next challenge here at Christmas Kickstart, so I thought I'd just drop by to Trim the Tree for Challenge #82. 


Our elfin muse for this challenge was the very lovely Linda. Linda is as kind, friendly and supportive as she is talented, and I've loved being in touch with her so much over the past few weeks. She was also my 'Sender' at The Card Chain Challenge for January and I was thrilled to receive this beautiful card.  Thanks so much for being our elf, Linda, and for everything you do behind the scenes. 

You guys did GREAT with this challenge! A big thank you to everyone who played along with our ever-so-slightly addictive theme. It was really tricky to pick just a few cards to showcase, but Linda and I have come up with the following...


Our Top Picks are:

#3 - Sally

We love Sally's layered snowflakes.


A feast for the eyes!


#46 - Cindy
Cindy's gold embossing really 'pops' against the teal. 


#51 - Cornelia
Just look at Cornelia's golden Rudolph - what a fab card.




Our Star on the Tree for this Challenge is:

Lia's beautiful poinsettia looks so good against her embossed star. 
We also loved all the texture Lia's included.

Congratulations to all our showcased card makers - I hope you'll enjoy flaunting your blog badges for all the world to see!



Finally, here's our favourite reindeer dude with his randomly drawn winner.

 


Rudolph's Random Raffle Winner 
for January is:


Congratulations, Kate, please could you get in touch with me (Jo) at dottypudding (at) aol.com so that I can connect you with your prize.

Thanks again to Linda, and also thank you to everyone who played along with our Midas Touch Challenge. Hurry back tomorrow for a brand new challenge and to meet our February elf!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful top picks! Congrats to Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the top picks - so many fabulous entries! Thanks again for a fun January as your elf, Jo!! As I've said many times, my Christmas cards wouldn't get done if I didn't have this challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks and congrats to Kate. Thanks to you and Linda for awesome inspiration and a fun challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding my card to your top picks! Congrats to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my card in the top picks!! Congrats to the others and winner of the prize!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts