Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #82 - The Midas Touch

Happy New Year!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, and that you're ready for another year of crafting and creating. Did Santa bring you new crafting goodies? He was VERY kind to me this year!

I'm so happy to be kicking off a brand new year of Christmas card making with my dear friend, the very talented Linda W.

"Hey everyone – I’m Linda W. (aka ScrappinBari) who blogs at Scrappin’, Stampin’ & Singin’. I started out scrapbooking but found my way into serious card making in about 2007 after taking some classes at a local craft store. Now my friends think my home looks like a craft store, given the volume of my stash!! I’ve lived in the Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA for nearly 24 years. Hero Arts continues to be my favorite stamp company and I was honored to be a Hero Hostess in 2011. I love making Christmas cards all year round and thank Jo for hosting this challenge plus inviting me to be an elf oce again!!"


It's great to welcome you back again, Linda!

Our theme is:
Challenge #82 - The Midas Touch

We'd like to see some gold on your cards for this challenge. Not necessarily a whole card dripping with gold, but more like an accent, a 'pop', a touch of gold. 

Here's what Linda created to inspire us all!

You can find out all the details of how Linda created her sweet card by clicking here!

This is my card for the challenge; you can find all the details about it by visiting my blog.


As always Rudolph is on hand with a great Random Raffle Prize to Kickstart the prize giving for 2024. He tells me that one can never have enough beautiful sentiment stamps, and I when they look this good I think you'd all agree! One lucky RANDOM winner will receive this lovely set. 

      

Please come and join Linda and me as we play The Midas Touch!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year everyone. Great challenge theme to kick off the year and oooh, lovely cards from you both. HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delighted to be your elf this month, Jo - such a fun theme! It's hard to stop adding gold once you start...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to playing along again this month, and congrats to Linda , love both of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very happy that my dear and very talented blog friend Linda is supporting you as an elf this month and the topic is great. I hope I can play along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Great cards, Linda & Jo to kickstart 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspirations!! Congrats Linda for being Guest Elf this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2024 everyone!
    What a great theme for the challenge and lovely inspiration too.
    It feels good to be back playing along again.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray - I made it! Smashing work ladies - as always!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts