Thursday, June 15, 2023

Let's Trim the Tree for Challenge #74



Hi everyone it's time to Trim the Tree here at Christmas Kickstart for Challenge #74 - where we played Colour Palette Fun in the company of the lovely, Gundi from Papierelle.


Thanks so much for being our elf for this challenge, Gundi, your inspiration cards were just stunning, and we had a 'blast' behind the scenes and I really enjoyed getting to know you a little bit more!

We had some fabulous cards for this challenge (thank you to you all) and Gundi said she wanted to run and hide rather than pick just a few to showcase! I know the feeling, but together we came up with these beautiful makes as our Top Picks and Tree Topper.

Our Top Picks for this challenge are:

#14 - Meghan

We both love that Meghan made a shaker card for our challenge.


#26 - Izzy

What a great way to use the colour combo and a fabulous way to build a Christmas Tree.

#3 - Arlene Rose

We just love the snow effect on Arlene's card.

Our Winner and Star on the Tree for this week is:

Just look at how Linda wove her magic with our colour palette and 
used poinsettia dies to create and amazing card - Wow!


Congratulations to you all, I hope you enjoy flaunting your blog badges 
for all the world to see!



Finally, here he is... It's Rudolph to announce his Random Raffle Prize Winner:

 


#12 - Julia Aston... It's you!

Congratulations, Julia, please email me a dottypudding (at) aol.com with your snail mail address so I can connect you with your prize. 

Thanks again to everyone who played in this challenge, and a very big thank you to Gundi for all the inspiration, friendship and fun! As always, there's another challenge already in progress, but I have to say that we could do with a few more players as we're only at #4 as I write this post. It's a fun theme and we have a very talented returning elf, so please come take a look!

And before I go, I'm going to drop the first hint about something very exciting that will be happening right here at Christmas Kickstart in October! At the moment my lips are sealed, but watch this space! 


7 comments:

  1. I have to thank you for inviting me and giving me the chance to be your elf. It was a great time and I had a lot of fun. Thank you for your friendship and always kind words. Hugs Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo & Gundi for choosing my card to top the tree for challenge #74!! I had so much fun creating that card and the gnome card that followed later - great colors!! Congrats to the top picks too - love all your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Linda and all the other gorgeous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3. It was a great pleasure to play with Gundi's colour palette. And Congratulations to all the other winners !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats everyone. Wow, Linda's card is awesome. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for a top pick! Congrats to the other wonderful designers and winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Linda, the Top Picks and winner!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts