Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #75 - Festive Fancy Folds

 


I'm so happy to welcome back my dear crafting buddy Arlene from A Bit of This and That as our elf for this challenge!
  


We're challenging you to play...

Challenge #75 - Festive Fancy Folds 

Arlene says: "I've been thinking about fancy fold fun, and what a fancy fold might look like. What kinds of folds make you happy? Pop-up, Pocket, Easel, Waterfall, Accordion, Gate, Z-fold and the list goes on!"

And here's what Arlene has created for our challenge - isn't she clever! You can find out all the details about her lovely card by visiting her blog.



Perhaps you have a favourite fancy fold you'd like to share, or maybe you'd like to try a new folding style that you've never used before? Arlene and I can't wait to see what you create!

For my fancy fold make I amazed myself by making this box card, using die cuts that Arlene sent me for our January Challenge at CCC.


The die cuts accompanied this amazing card, which I drew on for my Christmas version.


I just love this card and spent ages studying it so I could make mine.

Here's Rudolph with his Random Raffle Prize for our challenge...



This month he's offering an adorable A6 pad of festive papers - the pages are all so pretty, and the perfect size for standard cards.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, fab theme. Love Arlene's Birdhouse easel and your adorable box card. Might have to try that. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun theme and great inspiration cards! Congrats Arlene for being this month's Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the fun, Jo and elf Arlene - great theme & gorgeous inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge... I love fancy folds and anytime I'm adding to my Christmas stash is fantastic. I so need motivation with my card making, it's been on holiday too long... so this challenge and Arlene and Jo's fabulous cards have spurred me on... never made a box card - might have to investigate!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts