Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #76 - Gingerbread Treats

 


Welcome, welcome, welcome - it's time for a brand new challenge here at Christmas Kickstart and I'm delighted to introduce our brand new elf for this month: Carol from Just Me:c.

"I’m Carol (aka ~c), waving from my home situated in a town close to the Rocky Mountains in Alberta, Canada, which I share with my husband and sweet miniature schnauzer, Lily. My card-making journey began about 12 years ago, when I was searching the web for a new hobby to pair with my then – and recently renewed – passion for cross-stitch. The discoveries revealed sparked a passion, and here I am, thoroughly immersed in playing with paper, stamps, dies and ink. Cross-stitch and sewing with felt are also part of my crafting repertoire. The friendships made through the warm, encouraging crafting communities are treasured immensely. I’m truly honoured and delighted to be joining Jo as an Elf at Christmas Kickstart."


 
Carol has come up with a fun theme for our new challenge...


Challenge #76 - Gingerbread Treats

Just look what she made! Yes, I know! Carol, you are one very talented lady.


You can find all the details for Carol's gorgeous creation by visiting her blog. She's also made a tag to accompany her card and I know you'll love it too!

I'll just park my offering here!


Rudolph is here with a fun Random Raffle Prize for this challenge:

   


Nice tie-in with the theme, Rudolph!

Carol and I both hope you'll have as much fun with this challenge as we have and that you'll come and play along.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. So honoured to be your July Elf, Jo! A great opportunity to play with some of my *ahem* rather vast gingerbread-themed products. Your card is awesome; love all the charming iconic Christmas images! Still marveling at your fussy cutting skills; impressive!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun challenge, Jo and Carol - looking forward to breaking out my gingerbread stuff... Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to search my Xmas stamps for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts