Tuesday, June 4, 2019

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #12 - The Elves and the Shoemaker


I'm amazing, and slightly flummoxed, to discover that this little challenge is already half-way towards Christmas. Yes, it's June and it's time for a new challenge and for a new elf! Please welcome the lovely Marina from My Perfect Life and The Library Challenge.


Let's hear from the lady herself:

"Hi, I’m Marina from Hertford UK, where I live with my partner and 12-year-old son. I also have a grown-up daughter and two grandsons (14 and 8). By day, I teach at an FE college in London. By night, I craft! And I blog about craft. I currently run two challenges, Inkspirational and The Library. Thanks Jo for letting me join you at Christmas Kickstart."

I love the idea behind Marina's Library Challenge and couldn't resist getting in touch to see if she'd like to wear the elf hat. Luckily for me Marina said 'yes' and suggested this gorgeous cover as the inspiration for Challenge #12.


Challenge #12 - The Elves and the Shoemaker
We'd like you to use this lovely cover, or the story itself, to inspire your card(s).

Marina's card (total cuteness)

Here's my take on the challenge (Shhh, don't wake him)



That handsome heart-throb Rudolph is here again, and this time he's offering a lovely festive paper pad as his Random Raffle prize. Thanks, Rudolph!


Marina and myself hope you'll join us and play along with this fun challenge:

Challenge Rules and Guidelines: 
  • Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email. 
  • Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool
  • Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
  • I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this. 
  • New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday. 
  • Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
  • Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. what a fun challenge. My elves are still out from last challenge so they might get another outing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm, elves!!! I had a chance to order an elf stamp this morning but went a different direction. Wish I had elfed now!!! I had this dillema a little while ago. Will have to see what my solution was. Pretty patterns in that cover as well. Lovely cards from you both. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great challenge - the elves are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts