Saturday, June 22, 2019

Let's trim the Tree for Challenge #12


Hi there, it's time to Trim the Tree for Challenge #12 and to thank everyone who played along with our fun theme. Also, I'd like to say a big thank you to my lovely Elf: Marina.


We had a whole heap of fun picking the book and the cover together, and creating our cards for this one! Thanks so much for generously agreeing to bring your Library Challenge theme to The Christmas Kickstart, Marina.



Our Top Picks for this challenge are:

Just love that crazy elf.

A sweet, little elf with a very long to-do list!

How I wish they had these in my size!


Our Winner for this challenge is:

Such a very clever take on the theme combining all the different challenge elements.

Please grab your blog badges, ladies.


Rudolph's Random Raffle Winner is 

Congratulations, Marcia, please could you get in touch to claim your prize using the contact box in the sidebar.

Once again, many thanks to Marina and also to everyone who entered this challenge. The current challenge is open, there's a new elf in town and if you love Glitter, Sparkle and Shine on your Christmas cards then this one is calling your name!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks. Thanks for picking my elf as one of the top three. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me in your top picks for this challenge!
    I am delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh .. .. thank you so much for choosing my little elf. So happy you liked it.

    All my glitter and sparkle elements will be out tomorrow I promise. Can't possibly miss one of your lovely challenges.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts