Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #13 - Glitter, Sparkle and Shine.


Hi Christmas Kickstarters, welcome to another fun challenge!

For this challenge I'm delighted to welcome a new elf: Greta from GG Creations!


"I'm so happy to be an elf for Jo at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge.  We connected through the international Card Chain Challenge years ago & are both still active in it.  For those of you who don't know me, I'm a retired RN living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest area of the United States with my hubby of 39 years & our 6 year old Standard Schnauzer named Fritz. My stamping/cardmaking life began over 25 years ago when I was introduced to this wonderful hobby by the stamp store in my little town.  I kept them in business for at least a year--haha!  Christmas cards are my favorite to make, so naturally I was thrilled when Jo began the Christmas Kickstart Challenge Blog.  Hope my card inspires you to play along!" 

Thanks, Greta, I'm so happy to have you as the guest for this challenge.

So, let's get down to business, and I have to say this is a challenge I've been looking forward to as it's all about:

Glitter, Sparkle and Shine!

For this challenge we'd like to see anything that glitters, sparkles or shines on your card: glitter, gems, mirror card - it's all good!

Here's what Greta created! Isn't her card gorgeous? I love the sweet combo of sparkle and beautiful stenciling and how your eye is drawn to the middle of the card.


My take on the theme also goes with minimal sparkle, but hopefully shows that sometimes less is more. This card is soooo twinkly IRL as there's Wink of Stella on the background and the bow, but you'd never know it!


Rudolph has a very cute Random Raffle prize on offer for this challenge:

 

I love the Scandi-vibe of this pretty Bo Bunny set.

Please come and join myself and Greta for this challenge: let's all get our Christmas sparkle on!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Love glitter and bling so will definitely be playing along, thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun theme this time!! Who doesn't love sparkle and shine at Christmas. Welcome to Greta as the Guest Elf this time. Your card is gorgeous with the kaleidoscope look to your stenciling. Wow!!!
    Love that kitty on your card, Jo! What a sweet image and super-fun (and true!) sentiment. lol... Cats!! <3 <3 <3
    Thank you for a great challenge theme. I think I will be able to participate this time around for a change. Very sorry to have missed the last couple of them due to an out of town trip and a hand injury. I am still healing, but doing better.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Greta for being the Guest Designer!! Your card is gorgeous! And Jo's card is just de-light-ful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I find it hard to NOT add a little sparkle to my Christmas cards! You and elf Greta have made beautiful cards to inspire us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to see Greta as your elf and thank you for another fun Christmas challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts