Thursday, May 23, 2019

Let's Trim the Tree for Challenge #10


Hi everyone, it's tree trimming time again here at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

I'd like to say a very big thank you to my buddies, The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, for being my elf crew for this challenge. Thanks guys, you all rock big time!

The winner of Rudolph's Random Raffle for this challenge is:



Congratulations, Dawn! Please could you get in touch via the contact form in the sidebar to claim your prize.

The entries for this challenge were hilarious and I'm so glad that I had the Sistahs on hand to help with Top Picks and a Winner.

Here are our Top Picks:

We all loved Karen's Epic Santa Fail card - gotta feel some sympathy for the old guy! 

Fabulously CAS, and fabulously snarky!

Such a pretty card - with a dash of gentle snark.

Our Winner for this challenge is:

A fabulous image and a fabulous sentiment - great work, Gail.

Congratulations, I hope you guys will all wear your blog badges with pride!

Challenge #11 - Christmas Kids is up and running, and I'm hoping to see lot's of gorgeous cards popping up in the gallery over the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Dawn and the top picks. Thanks for picking my card as the star. I will wear my tree with pride. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts