Saturday, December 21, 2019

Let's Trim the Tree for Challenge #25


With Christmas just a few days away there's just time to drop by and announce the results of Challenge #25 - The Christmas Story.  A very big thank you to everyone who played along with this challenge and while this was a really tricky challenge to judge it was one which brought Janis and I a great deal of pleasure.

Thanks to Janis for book-ending a year of challenges here at The Christmas Kickstart - it's been great having you wear the elf hat again.



Our top picks are:

Stunning silhouette against a gorgeous background.

LeAnne's subtle colouring and limited colour palette just wowed us.

What a fabulous way to use that die set 
and the placement of the sentiment is perfect.

While this is primarily a cardmaking challenge, both of us 
fell head over heels for Julia stunning tag.

Our Winners for this challenge are:

Marcia's attention to detail blew us away!

We love the simplicity of the embossed sentiment 
and the stylised tree in the gradient colors.

Congratulations to you all, please grab your blog badges.




Finally, Rudolph is back for one last pre-Christmas Random Raffle draw, plus a little seasonal message for you all.

$25.00 Voucher


Please could you contact me, Michele, so I can put you in touch with Jane. You can reach me via dottypudding@aol.com.

Once again, very many thanks to everyone who has played along in this challenge and the other challenges throughout the year. I've loved chatting with you, making new crafting friends and seeing your beautiful cards! We'll take a short break over the festive season, but I hope to see you all on 31st December for the launch of our next challenge.

Have a wonderful Christmas and happy holidays to you all!



9 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone. Merry Christmas and thanks to Jo for a rocking fun challenge. I see Jane's Doodles is offering free worldwide postage for the next few days........ Check her blog for details. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and Top Picks. Thank you for a great challenge Jo. Merry Christmas to you and your elves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to your winners! Such beautiful cards - and certainly some of my favorites from the gallery, too!
    I had to ask, Jo, could there be another Michele with one L in Michigan? LOL This is such a wonderful surprise - a real honor, and such a wonderful Christmas gift! Thanks, from the bottom of my heart - and for ALL the inspiration to help us get those Christmas cards made!!!
    Bless you, and yours, with health, joy, and peace in 2020! xx
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners and thanks for choosing my card as one of them. Merry Christmas to you and your family Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners and Thank You for the challenges all year - its the first time EVER I haven't had the last minute panic making cards! Maybe next year you could have one about the start of December to make your beloved's card and I wouldn't be making one this evening lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Birgit and all the top picks...the cards were ALL soooo beautiful this time around that I don't know how you managed to pick just a few! And thank you so much Jo for the honor of being chosen as one of the winners for my card too...I'm so glad you liked it! Christmas blessings to you and your family and many thanks for such a wonderful challenge this year...I've loved participating in all of them and you truly did help me get enough made before December even hit and for that I'm truly grateful!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my tag for a top pick - (it is a big tag and could be used as a card!) Congrats to the other picks and the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the pick, and congrats to all the winners...especially Michele!! Love your sweet challenges! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts