Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #114 - Reindeer Games

 


Look who's back as our Elf this month! Yes, it's the lovely Loll from Stamping With Loll. Thanks for coming back again, Loll, it's great to have you here!

Loll has picked such a fun theme for our September challenge...

Challenge #114 - Reindeer Games

We would like to see reindeer this month, please, and LOTS of them! It's as sweet and simple as that.

Here's what Loll made to get us in the mood... 


Isn't her card just brilliant! I really love this little guy. You can find all the info about Loll's fun creation by heading to her blog here. Please leave her some love when you visit. 

Here's what I made:


I'm so glad I bought these little reindeer dudes as they are so, so cute. You can find out about my card here

Understandably, Rudolph is especially pleased with the theme this month, and is offering a fun prize for his Random Raffle!



Loll and I can't wait to see what you guys get up to when you play those Reindeer Games!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts