Hi folks, I'm so happy to be joined again this month by the very lovely Loll from Stamping With Loll. We are playing:
Challenge #114 - Reindeer Games
And just look at what Loll has created for our Reminder post!
Isn't this just so much fun! Please head on over and take a peek at how Loll put this together! Thanks so much, Loll.
Loll created this fabby little number for our launch post...
I was inspired to make this little piece of fun.
I just had to use Loll's gorgeous sketch, but decided to place my reindeer topper at a jaunty angle! I also added some torn white card as snow - I picked this up from when Loll was our elf last time and was tickled to see she'd use the same technique on her second card. Thanks for the inspiration, Loll.
Rudolph is especially pleased with the theme this month, and is offering a fun prize for his Random Raffle!
Loll and I can't wait to see what you guys get up to when you play those Reindeer Games!


.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!