I'm so happy to have Lauren and Stephanie as our guests for August! Together, this dynamic duo are The Jingle Belles and run one of my most fave Christmas challenges.
Our Theme this month is FRIENDSHIP!
We'd love to see your cards for a friend and/or celebrating friendship, please.
I am a huge fan of the work of both these gals create and I love how completely different their cardmaking styles are. Here's a little reminder of what they made to launch our challenge and inspire us across the month:
You can see how Stephanie created her fabulous card by heading here.
And you can read all the details about Lauren's beautiful card by heading here.
As regular visitors to this blog will know I like to create an 'Inspired by' piece for my Reminder card. I like to do this as a little homage to my guest's work, but also to stretch and challenge myself a little. With two cards for inspiration I wondered how I could do this, but actually everything came together really well for my card.
I love how Stephanie's card has a photographic motif, and so thought of using photos of friends 'goofing around' in the snow. I picked girl and boy images to mirror the friends in Lauren's card, and used her colour palette for their clothing.
If you've enjoyed Stephanie and Lauren's cards why not head on over to their blogs and leave 'em some love. Also, don't forget they have a fab challenge just over at Jingle Belles where they are playing Tic-Tac-Toe!
Stephanie, Lauren and I hope you'll come and join the fun!
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!