Thursday, August 6, 2026

Let's Trim the Tree for Challenge #112


It's Tree Trimming time again here at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. I had the sweetest elf for company in Lynn from Crafty Linby. Lynn was such lovely company during our month together and even sent me an e-card when she discovered I'd gone down with Covid mid-month. Thanks so much, Lynn, it's been great getting to know you!




Our chosen theme was Challenge #112 - Grace Us with Your Presents! and we had some fabulous entries for this challenge. You guys really rocked this challenge and no mistake. Thank goodness Lynn was on hand to help with the Top Picks and Winner choices. My Covid-addled brain would have coped alone!

Our Top Picks for this challenge are:

#7 - Chrissy

Chrissy's card made us both chuckle. 
Love the colour combo and the embellishments too.

Fairly swooning over Linda's card! The gifts in the side car, the blending, the colours...

Isn't this just an amazing make? 
The colours, that background, the shadow on Santa.



Our Winner and Star on the Tree for this week is:


Breathtakingly beautiful and full of fun!

Congratulations to you all, I hope you'll enjoy flaunting your blog badges for all the world to see!


Before I wrap up this post (see what I did there?), there's just time for Rudolph to announce the WINNER of his Random Raffle.

 

#28 - Becca... It's you!

Congratulations, Becca, please email me a dottypudding (at) aol.com with your snail mail address so I can connect you with your prize. 

Huge thanks to everyone who played along with this challenge, and to Lynn for being a dream date and a brilliant elf. 

There's a shiny, new Challenge on offer so why not drop by and join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts