Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #90 - Embossing Folder Fun!

 


Welcome to The Christmas Kickstart Challenge for September and I hope the new month is treating you well.

I'm delighted to welcome the very talented Jenny Martin from My Paper Epiphany as our elf for this Challenge.



Hi everyone! My name is Jenny and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I spend a lot of my time at our Beach House in Queenscliff,  where I’m always relaxed and do most of my crafting. I have a wonderful view from my craft room and lot’s of light. When I’m not making cards, I enjoy walking our 2 dogs. My blog is called My Paper Epiphany and my Instagram name is @jenmar59 I am very excited to be Jo’s Elf this month - I love making Christmas Cards!

Here's the card Jenny's created for our challenge...


Isn't it a beauty, and such a great way to use that gorgeous embossing folder. I love how the poinsettia really 'pops' against that dark background. You can find all the details of how Jenny made her card by visiting her blog

Just like Jenny, I wanted to let the embossing folder take centre stage. I very nearly added colour, but loved the look of all that white, embossed space.


Rudolph has been shopping for cute stamps and is happy to be offering this cute set from Heffy Doodle as his Random Raffle Prize for September. It's such a pity that this sweet store had to close it's doors. 

 




Jenny and I very much hope you'll break -out your embossing folders and come and play along!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a fun challenge, Jo & Elf Jenny - looking forward to the fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts