Sunday, September 15, 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #90 - Reminder



It never fails to amaze me how quickly the middle of the month rushes to greet us. How can we possibly be half-way through September??? It'll be Christmas before we know it!

This month we're in great company with Jenny from My Paper Epiphany as our elf.

 
Jenny created a stunning card to inspire us all and picked a theme which has really got you guys rocking our challenge as we play:

Embossing Folder Fun!

I, for one was blown away by Jenny's card and knew I wanted to attempt the same technique for myself. I decided to go with a non-traditional colour palette, but I'm not really that thrilled with the result.


Jenny made a tricky technique look so easy and got a great result. You can see my other card for this challenge by heading here

Rudolph has a lovely Random Raffle prize on offer for this challenge:


 

I very much hope you'll came and join Jenny and me as we invite you to give your festive embossing folders a workout!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts