Friday, March 15, 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #84 Reminder - Get your Grinch On!


Before we get started, can I just say how I'm blown away by all the gorgeous green in our gallery for this challenge! You guys are rocking this challenge and no mistake.

Yes, we've reached the 15th of the month and so it's time for a little memory jogging for our current challenge as we play...

Challenge #84 - Get Your Grinch On!

We're in super-talented company with elf, Meghan, from Made By Meghan K


Here's a reminder of the card Meghan created for our challenge:


Isn't her colouring amazing! Her cards always have me swooning. 

For my 'Inspired by... ' creation I borrowed the sketch from Meghan's beautiful card plus her use of patterned paper, and this is what I came up with. 


You can see the details of how I created this card, and another card for this theme, over on my blog by clicking here.


Finally, don't forget that Rudolph has a gorgeous stamp prize for his Random Raffle, so please come and join Meghan and me and Get Your Grinch On! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts