Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #84 - Get Your Grinch On!

 So, March it is then! 



It's the first Tuesday of a new month and so we have a brand new elf. Please, welcome the very talented Meghan from Made by Meghan K


"I'm Meghan Kennighan. I love BRIGHT colors, patterned papers, cute die cuts and stenciling. My style is definitely whimsical and playful. When I am not crafting, I am a Personal Trainer and Nutrition Counselor.  As you can tell from my profile picture, I am a fun-loving dog mom to a maltipoo, Maddie, as well as an Identical twin, and an Aunt to two nephews and two nieces. Head to my blog MadeByMeghanK and answer my  "Make Crafty Friends" Q & As on each of my blog posts so we can be crafting besties!"

Meghan and I are taking our cue from the approach of Spring and St. Patrick's Day on March 17th, but as always it's got a Christmas twist...

Challenge #84 - Get Your Grinch On!

We'd to see the colour GREEN taking centre stage on your Christmas cards for this month. 

Here's what Meghan created...



Isn't this a beauty! If you'd like to see the details of how Meghan created her stunning card, please head here. You'll love her blog.

I had so much fun making my card, and decided to employ a technique I always enjoy: paper - piecing! 


Rudolph has a lovely prize for one lucky, Random Raffle Winner. Please, take a look at the guidelines before you sign up, and also don't forget to check back to see if you are a winner. We've had a few unclaimed prizes recently.  



Meghan and I can't wait to see what you create! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Fun challenge, Jo & Meghan! Just love both your cards & thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo! So excited to be your guest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool green cards ladies... it's just perfect for St Pats and Christmas, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great theme ladies and I love your cards.
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts