Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #85 - Santa and his Sidekicks

 


I'm delighted to be joined this month by the lovely Helen from Made by Helen


"I'm Helen an addicted stamper and cardmaker.  I love stamps, digi stamps, patterned paper and my Promarkers!  I've been cardmaking for many years and love sharing what I make.  During the working week I'm an Activities Coordinator at a care home so you'll find me singing, dancing and doing lots of different activities with the lovely group of people I help to look after.  Crafting is my relaxation after work and helps me to unwind.  Christmas is one of my favourite times of year for card making and I'm honoured to be this month's Guest Elf."

Welcome, Helen, it's great to have you here!

Our theme for the whole of April is:

Challenge #85 - Santa and his Sidekicks

We'd like to see Santa, and any of his 'helpers' on your cards. Obviously, this could include Mrs. Claus (just imagine all the work involved with being Santa's other-half), plus elves, reindeer and any other relevant festive supporters you can think of!

Here's what Helen made...


Isn't this such a fun card! I wonder where they are all going?

Here's my creation, featuring Santa, Rudolph and a cheeky elf!


You can find all the details of how I made this card by visiting my blog.

Rudolph has another fun Random Raffle on offer. Please, don't forget to read the guidelines so that you can be included in the draw. 

 

Challenge Guidelines:
This is a Christmas Card Making Challenge

  • Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email. 
  • Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to 
  • Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
  • I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this. 
  • New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month. 
  • Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
  • Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
  • Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Lovely challenge, Great DT makes, Love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jo. Thanks so much for having me as your Guest Elf this month x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration, Jo and Helen - looking forward to the fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts