Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #83 - Out on a Limb

 


I'm delighted to welcome my dear buddy, Gail AKA Crafty Nomad, as our elf for this month. 



Our challenge theme is:

Challenge #83 - Out on a Limb

A BIG thank you to Gail for the witty title! We'd like to see things you'll find on a tree at Christmas time. Your tree can be indoors or outside. It can be bedecked with baubles, berries or snowflakes, or maybe a home to birds or creatures seeking shelter form the elements. The choice is yours - just let your imagination take you where it leads!

Here's what Gail made to inspire us...


I love this cute hoot! You can find all the details of how Gail made her sweet card by clicking here.

And now here's my creation, which you can read about over on my blog


How funny that we both ended up with an owl/owls on our cards!

Rudolph has something a little different for us this month as his Random Raffle prize:


  

Gail and I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me elf out again Jo. Love your owls. They look so cute and cosy in their tree. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo - fun challenge, Jo & Gail! Can't wait to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge theme and loving your cards! I'll be back to join in ss soon as possible!

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail is a hoot and a terrific card artist! Thank you both for the inspo! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out on a limb is a great title for the challenge and I love the owlish inspiration :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great challenge and great inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts