Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #77 - Just Elfing Around!

 


For Challenge #77 I'm delighted to welcome back the lady with the flower in her hair AKA Di Wray from Pixie's Crafty Workshop. Hello, Di, it's great to have you here again.

Di has chosen a fun challenge for us: 

Challenge #77 - Just Elfing Around!

We'd love to see an elf or elves on your cards this month!

And just look at the card Di's created to launch the challenge - isn't it fun!


I do like this little elf silhouette and his dangerously teetering stack of gifts. You can find all the details of how Di made her lovely card by clicking here.

This is what I made:


I had such a blast colouring these two - don't they look mischievous? Obviously fresh from their 'Elf on the Shelf' activities! I'm surprised to discover this fun set is still for sale over at MFT. 

For our Random Raffle this month I decided we shouldn't just have Rudolph's portrait on show - we should have Di's picture too as she has very kindly provided the prize for this challenge. Thank you Di, you're a total star! 

You know what, I think this month we'll have a combined random prize giving and call it: Di's Dream Draw and Rudolph's Random Raffle!

 


We can't wait to see what you create for our challenge!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Very cute ELF cards! I know I have an elf or two so I will be joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Elf has come along to join the fun. This is a brilliant card for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got another elf card made! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts