Saturday, July 15, 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #76 - Reminder Post



We're in delightful company this month as we play Gingerbread Treats along with Carol from Just Me:c. 

Carol has very kindly made not one, but two beautiful cards for our reminder post! Thank you so very much, Carol, you're a star!






You can find out all the details about how Carol created her stunning cards by visiting her blog here

Here's a little reminder of the card, and the gorgeous tag, Carol made for the Challenge launch post.



By way of a little thank you gesture, I base my Reminder Post card on the card made by our elfin inspiration. Doing this is fun and helps me create something I wouldn't usually make. I was so blown away by Carol's beautiful work that I had no idea how to make my 'Inspired by...' piece until I focused on the list of delicious list of Christmas treats on Bakery menu board. After much rummaging in my stash I came up with this!


Completely different to Carol's card, yet very much inspired by it! I had so much fun putting this together. You can find the ingredients for how I baked this card over on my blog. 

Rudolph has a lovely themed prize for his Random Raffle for this challenge...

  


At time of writing we only have 4 participants in this fun challenge. Carol and I very much hope that a few more of you will join us, especially as it's only 163 days until Christmas! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration! I have just started a 2-week break and intend to spend time in my craftroom as it's too hot outside. 😊
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYSTARS! I love x love your card, Jo! The sweet gal stirring up her batch of gingerbread cookie dough, the ginger background, the friendship recipe: talk about an inspired, inspiring combination of images/elements!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the DT makes, and I love the gingerbread makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I MUST go shopping -- I only WISH I had gingerbread to add to your sweet gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts