Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #77 - Reminder Post



Hi there, it's time for our mid-month reminder here at Christmas Kickstart. 

Challenge #77 - Just Elfing Around!


This month we're playing with returning elf Di, and having heaps of fun with our theme. Di has very kindly created additional cards for our challenge and just look at the stamp set she picked!




So much fun, and I love the colour combos - thanks, Di!

Here's Di's original card for our challenge.



I love Di's card with it's adorable die-cut elf and so couldn't resist breaking out Paper Smooches Wise Dies - Stockings for some Die Cut fun! I do miss Paper Smooches



Card #2 from me looks like this and may suggest where the elf is heading from my first card! You can find the info on my cards by clicking HERE


The lovely Di has donated our Random Raffle Prize for August so welcome to Di's Dream Draw. Rudolph will be randomly picking the winner as usual. 



 




I bought a set of these cute stamps a while ago, so decided to share a card I made with them so you can see what a lovely prize Di has provided.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Super cards there Jo! Love that you went and bought the same stamp for the prize draw - that's ma gal! Now I need to work out how to get to your personal blog to comment.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts