Thursday, February 16, 2023

Challenge #71 - Reminder Post

 


Hi Kickstarters, I'm back today with a little reminder about our current challenge here at Christmas Kickstart! We have the lovely and very talented Bridget with us this month as our elfin muse.


Here's a reminder of Bridget's gorgeous inspiration card.


I like everything about Bridget's creation, but am especially drawn to the retro-look baubles and her colour palette oh, yes, and the positioning of her sentiment with the red background. So here's what I made...



The card was supposed to have a pale green background too, but I'd stuck down the first bauble before I realised! 

Rudolph has a sweet little penguin prize on offer this month, so please come and join the fun and play along! 

 

Blogger doesn't seem to want to let me copy the link to the challenge gallery, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts