Good morning and happy February to you all. A big thank you to everyone who played along in the January challenge - it was great to see so many of you in the gallery.
I'm delighted to welcome Bridget from Curlybearcrafts as our elf this month. I'm a HUGE fan of Bridget's amazing colouring and cardmaking talents, and have followed her blog for a long time. We recently reconnected, having lost touch a little, and I was thrilled when she agreed to don the elf hat and create some fabulous inspiration for February.
"Hi, I'm Bridget. I started card making back in 2004 as a hobby, and soon got completely hooked on it, and started to enter challenges for fun. So 19 years and going strong, along with picking up other hobbies along the way, such as Crochet, and then sewing, I now own 4 sewing machines and enjoy making various things from bags to pillows, but currently am back into my card making full time, and still enjoying it as much as ever."
Baubles for Challenge #71
Here's what Bridget has created to inspire us all...
Isn't her card fab? I love all the sparkle. You can find out all the details about Bridget's lovely card by visiting her blog.
Here's what I created for the theme.
You can find all the details for this card over on my blog.
Rudolph has a cute prize on offer for his Random Raffle this month.
Please remember to read the Challenge Guidelines before linking-up to this challenge. here they are just for a little reminder:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
Bridget and I are really looking forward to seeing your bauble creations!