Happy New Year and welcome to Challenge #70 or as we'll call it today - the first Christmas Kickstart Challenge of 2023.
I'm delighted to welcome the lovely Beverly from Bev's Creative Path as our first elf for 2023.
"I am a domestic engineer and freelance project designer living in rural Alabama. I enjoy reading and going to the movies with my daughters, but most days you can find me in my studio happily working on my art."
Thanks for coming to play at Christmas Kickstart, Beverly, it's great to have you here!
Our theme for Challenge #70 is Masks and Stencils
Just look at what our brilliant elf made for this theme...
Isn't this just adorable. Anyone else feel a sudden urge to CASE the heck outta this one?
Here's what I made for the challenge...
It wouldn't be Kickstart without the amazing Rudolph and here he is with his first Random Raffle of 2023.
The prize is a sweet Lili of the Valley grey rubber stamp called Two fairies and Stocking.
Please remember to read the Challenge Guidelines before linking-up to this challenge. here they are just for a little reminder:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
Beverly and I can't wait to see your new year creations!