Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year, and thank you!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to drop by and say a very BIG thank you to everyone who has visited, played along or supported The Christmas Kickstart during 2022. You guys make it all worth while and I'm so grateful to each and every one of you!


Here's a badge I made a while back but never used... I think 2023 is the time to give it an airing. If you'd like to display it on your blog that would be fab!

This isn't going to turn into an Oscar acceptance speech, but I do also want to thank our fabulous elves for 2022. Here they are again...

January 2022 - Rainbow Christmas

February 2022 - The Sentiment takes Centre Stage

March 2022 - Snowflakes Are Winter's Butterflies

April 2022 - From My Gnome To Yours
May 2022 - Mini-Slimline

June 2022 - Pawfectly Pawesome

July 2022 - Show Us Your Snowfolk

August 2022 - Never in a Nativity
 September 2022 - Home for the Holidays

October 2022 - Poinsettias and Posies

November 2022 - Trees, Trees, Trees
Thanks for all the inspiration, friendship and fun!

I'll be back on Tuesday 3rd with our first elf of 2023 AND a fun, new theme to commence another year of Christmas Kickstarting. Take care and see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your elves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and I had so much fun in 2022 entering the challenges. I am looking forward to your Tuesday post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to all of you!
    I hope to be playing along this year!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jo for another great year! Congrats to all the lovely elves too! Looking forward to a fab 2023 with Kickstart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey...this is not an Oscar speech as no one got slapped:)) I really hope to be finished with my scrapbook and start making cards. This is so nice of you to showcase these gals. I will be checking them out:)...the cards I mean Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fun year of challenges and for having me as a guest elf!
    Looking forward to this year's themes!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts