Sunday, January 15, 2023

Challenge #70 - Reminder Post

 


How's your January going? I hope you're getting plenty of crafting time!

I'm joined this month by Beverly from Bev's Creative Path and we're playing with Stencils and Masks.


To inspire us for this challenge Bev created this adorable snowman card and matching envelope.

I really struggled not to simply just CASE Bev's card as I love the design, colours and everything about it, but I came up with this as my 'inspired by...' creation.
  

I borrowed Bev's big, white snowflake stencilling, snowman (x 2) and spotty scarf. There's a mish-mash of different card company's stamps on this one, but they seem to hang together quite well.
You can see the details for this card and another make for this theme over on my blog.


    
Rudolph starts the year with a sweet little prize from LOTV as his Random Raffle offering. Don't forget to read the Challenge Guidelines before entering as Ruddy can get quite grumpy when participants enter too many challenges and can't be awarded their prize!  



 
Beverly and I can't wait to see your Stencilled and/or masked creations!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts