Monday, June 6, 2022

Let's Trim the Tree for Challenge #62

 


It's Tree Trimming time for Challenge #62, and I must begin by thanking Arlene for being such a star in her role as elf as we played Mini Slimline. This was a lovely challenge, and a new format for me and I really appreciated all the help, support and encouragement which Arlene provided. Thank you so much, Arlene.

 

While we didn't break any records in numbers of cards entered for this challenge the standard was very high and the cards in the gallery were gorgeous. Thank you to everyone who played along.

Our Top Picks are as follows
A magical little scene.

Such an elegant card.

#18 - Michelle B
Beautiful colouring and such a fun image.


Our Winner for this challenge 

We couldn't resist this little pup in his blue plaid sock - just perfect in mini-slimline.

Congratulations to you all, please grab your blog badges - we hope you enjoy them. 



Finally, Rudolf is here to announce that 
is the winner of his random raffle prize for this challenge!


Congratulations to you, Arlene, please email me at dottypudding (at) aol.com with your snail mail address so I can connect you with your prize!

Once again, many thanks to elf Arlene and to everyone who played along.

A new challenge opens tomorrow and an elf makes a return visit... I wonder who it will be? 
Guesses in the comments please...

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top Picks and congrats to Linda, Cat and the winner Trina! I will proudly display your badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all top picks and winner!!
    I guess the return elf is: Bonnie from Stamping with Klass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all top picks and winner! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the Top Picks and Winner.
    I have no idea who the returning elf is ...... but I'll find out soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all top picks and winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh...thanks so very much and Big Congrats to all picks and winner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeekkk! 🤗 Thank you so much, Arlene and Jo! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to the other picks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the top picks - thanks for picking my little train! And congrats to Trina - what a fab mini slimline!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts