Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #63 - Pawfectly Pawsome Christmas

 


I'm delighted to welcome back the lovely Di as our elf for this month! We had such a blast together when we played Christmas Snippets in November that I just had to invite Di back to inspire us all once again! Thanks so much, Di, it's great to have you here again. 



Our theme for this month is 
Challenge #63 - Pawfectly Pawsome Christmas

We'd love to see anything with PAWS on your Christmas cards, please. Dogs, cats, mice, foxes, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, bears and even weasels: are all welcome!

Here's what Di made for our challenge - isn't that little pooch adorable?



To find out how Di made her sweet card, please head here to her blog.

And here's my offering - unsurprisingly, I went the feline route for my card!


The details can be found on my blog.

Rudolph has been busying hunting for a prize for his Random Raffle... and has done us proud with this gorgeous stamp set from Creative Expressions. The images are quite large and even nicer than they look in this picture.




Di and I both very much hope you'll come and play along with our fun, new challenge!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Aw Jo - what an adorable card! So cute.

    Many thanks for having me as your Guest Designer for this challenge. Someone is going to be delighted to win the lovely prize!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so cute! I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge, Lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inspiration cards ladies and a great theme. Thanks for another fun challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge and adorable inspiration! Cute, cute, cute! Definitely couldn't miss out on this one as this theme is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts