Happy May to you all! One more month and we'll be at the mid-point of the year.
I'm delighted to welcome back my lovely buddy Arlene M. from A Bit of This and That!
Arlene elfed here at CKC in February 2021, when she chose the theme Slimline Cards for our challenge. Arlene is a total sweetheart and we had such fun partnering-up that I couldn't resist asking her to pay a return visit. She's chosen another fun challenge as she'd like to see your mini-slimline cards!
Challenge #62 - Mini-Slimline
What a great theme, Arlene. Thank you so much for 'pushing' me in the direction of another card format that I wouldn't have otherwise tried! If you're wondering about the dimensions of a mini-slimline creation, here's what Arlene has to say on the subject:
"The card base for a mini slimline card is typically 3" X 6" (7.63 X 15.24 cm). These are approximate sizes and we won't be checking to see if your card meets the exact standard for either size."
Arlene is a star and she even sent me some card blanks, dies cuts and images to use for this challenge. Isn't that so kind? Thanks so much, Arlene.
And here's what she made to inspire us all:
And this one too!
You can read all about how Arlene made her beautiful mini-slimline masterpieces over on her blog by clicking here.
Here's one my first attempts at mini-slimline using a card blank that Arlene sent. This is such a cute format to use for Christmas cards.
You can see what else I made by clicking here.
As always, the lovely Rudolph has a prize on offer for his Random Raffle.
What a great sentiment stamp from Kaisercraft - nice one, Rudolph, this should fit a slimline format perfectly!
As always, please read the Challenge Guidelines before signing up to play.
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
Arlene and I look forward to seeing what you make for this challenge!