For this challenge I'm delighted to be joined by my lovely, long-term blogging buddy, Lindsey.
"Hi! I’m Lindsey, and I started my blog, Bashful Blogging, in 2010 (what???) at the urging of a couple of cardmaking friends. Since then, not only have I continued making cards and other papercrafts, but I’ve also met the most amazing community of fellow crafters, most online, but some in real life — and I'm so happy to count Jo as one of my virtual friends, even though there's an ocean between us. I love making Christmas cards and thrilled to join her as a guest elf!"
Our theme for this fortnight is:
Challenge #11 - Christmas Kids
We'd love to see cards featuring children or that you would make for a child.
What child (or adult... me) wouldn't be thrilled to receive this little beauty.
Look what happens when you pull the tab!
Here's one the cards that I created for the challenge.
You can see the others by visiting my blog here.
As always Rudolph brings some extra fun with his Random Raffle prize.
Lindsey and myself (and Rudolph, of course) can't wait to see your creations for this challenge. Hope you can come play along.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.